Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Update

So, I cheated...and weighed in 2 days early. :) I suppose to put it in perspective, I should give you my Highest Weight stats:
5'6'', 277lbs

Last Thursday's stats:
254.5

Tuesday's weigh in
251.5
-2.9lbs!!!

Progress!

I have also gotten to the gym for an hour 3 days in a row with Tes. The trips were full of personal victories for the both of us.
I shaved a full minute of the time it took me to do 1.5 miles on the treadmill last night, and the night before I ran (so did Tes!) for 3 minutes straight. That is the longest either of us has ever ran without stopping. And I really did it too! I was going 5.7, which is close to what Justin says he runs at (6) and I managed to do a quarter of a mile in that time! Success.

I want to try to get to the gym some more this week, but it is recruitment for my sorority and since I am 9-5 on Monday and Wednesdays and 9-7:30 Tuesday and Thursdays and have recruitment every evening, my time is limited. Yesterday we started at about 9:45pm...so at least I got 3 times in early, but I want to keep going!
Having a grown up life with no time is hard.

Anyway, Challenge update! It has almost been half a week since I started and so far so good! I have had 3/4 of my plate grow in the ground at almost every meal. (A few times it has been closer to half, but what can you do?)

More on Thursday when I do my Official weigh in! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment